We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put on contact lenses it is a delicate operation but not as difficult as many think. Of course, you will need to have a high degree of confidence with your body and especially with your eyes. Let's see together how to put on contact lenses.
How to put on contact lenses, the steps
- Wash your hands before handling contact lens. Use a neutral soap, which does not contain oils and perfumes.
- Before proceeding, dry your hands thoroughly with a cotton tablecloth.
- Before application, handle the contact lenses only with your fingertips
- Avoid touching contact lenses with nails, they could damage them
- Before placing the lens on the eye, make sure it is clean and undamaged
- When you put the lens on your finger, make sure it is not upside down. When in the optimal position, the lens will form a cup on your finger, while when it is in the opposite position, the edges of the lens will be flared outwards. At this point, do not be impressed and proceed with the application!
- The lens must be placed on the index finger of your right hand (or left if you are left-handed).
- Looking at yourself in the mirror, keep your eye open at the top with your free hand.
- Bring the hand holding the lens closer. Keep the eye open with the ring finger or middle finger while the index finger must bring the lens exactly to the center of the eye.
- If you notice the presence of air bubbles under the lens, close the eyelid and massage it lightly.
After putting on contact lenses, clean the container with the appropriate solution. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions.